Thursday, February 3, 2011

Procrastinating

Okay, so I'm procrastinating. I have a lot to do tonight to get ready to leave tomorrow but I just don't want to do any of it. I asked Travis what he wanted me to get done before I left and he said nothing. That was really loving in one aspect but a bad idea since I really will get nothing done.

I will try to do something at least.

I would love to be able to leave this house spotless. Have all the laundry done and meals made for when I'm gone. But really? That's not me. Instead I'll blog to try and remember today. The day before I get to meet the family who has changed my life forever. Tomorrow I get to hug the woman who's child I will be carrying, protecting and growing for 9 months. It is such a huge honor and responsibility to have their future growing inside of me. And I am so lucky to have God on my side. Every time I think of how babies are formed and grow I can't help but be amazed at God's work.

God formed each and every one of us in his image. He knew us all before we came to be. I am so excited to be a part of what he is doing for F and T. Being a part of helping them bring into this world the child(ren) God has for them and planned for them before they even dreamed of having them. His timing is perfect and if I can wait and be patient, it will be an amazing day when he will be glorified in the birth of this(these) child(ren).

No comments:

Post a Comment