Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Normally, I don't really care about Leap Year. It is just another day for me. But currently I am thankful for this extra day. It gives me the chance to squeeze one blog post into February. I've been wanting to get back to writing regularly but I just don't know what to write about. Surrogacy was such a huge part of my life for the last year I mostly posted about that. Now things have gotten back to normal and I can't think of anything to write.

Not that there hasn't been anything going on. We actually have quite a few things coming up that we are really excited about. One being our Mexico trip. I have a home based business through Gold Canyon and I earned a trip for my husband and I to go to Mexico for 5 days. We leave next Wednesday and will be home on Sunday. I will be posting about that trip with pictures when we get back. Then we have Travis' aunt's wedding when we come back which I am so excited about. And also I will be turning....gulp, 30!

We also have some decisions we are wrestling with right now so if you could please pray for clarity on what God's plans are for us, we would really appreciate it. We are so excited for the possibilities that are in front of us but we want to be sure our plans are in line with what God has planned for us.

So, okay...I have nothing. This is it, my whole post. I'll just post some pictures because that's what everyone wants to see anyway. Thank you for sticking with me. They will get better.

The boys got new helmets for Christmas.



Hudson loves to dress up.



Sawyer and his good friend Mollie on her 5th birthday.


Kamryn's first Valentine's Day!



2 months old!



Can you believe this pumpkin is 10 weeks old?

1 comment:

  1. Great post Jo! And yes, we love pictures. Have a wonderful trip!! xo

    ReplyDelete